We’re ready to refuel your Mojo & Kickstart your Summer Holidays.
It’s not often we get to experience Blues Rock in all it’s Glory.
But come the 25th of November you’ll be swept up by the Biggest & Baddest ‘Blues Rock’ Festival in the country.
The Big Blues Meets Rock Fest 2017 at Hillcrest Quarry will be as intimate and moving as a house concert,
Yet as powerful and raunchy as a huge stadium event.
14 incredible Artists, 11 hours of Music, On the big Stage in 40000 glorious Watts.
Food Stalls, Family Entertainment & Blues Rock of the highest order will be yours on the Rolling Lawns of this Incredible venue.
This Country’s top Blues Rock Bands complimented by Highly Entertaining Guest Artists, Spontaneous off the cuff jams
& some impromptu Collabs will be the order of the Day
Some Highlights of the Festival will be an Official Full Album Launch by Gerald Clark
and 2 Brand New EP Launches by Crimson House and Pebbleman
And don’t forgot the added bonus of Buying a Computicket because with every Computicket bought you get a free entry into the Massive Lucky Draw worth over R17000.
A Fender Stratocaster, a Huge Combustion Technology Cash Prize and a Paul Bothner Music Voucher will be going home to a lucky Computicket holder.
Also Big thanks to the rest of our Loyal Sponsors and Supporters
We are proud to announce that the line-up for the 2017 event is going to be as follows:
Please Note: Line-up is subject to change. Timings will be announced closer to the event.
The Albert Frost Trio
(Official Album Launch)
AC/DC Tribute Band
Where can I get Tickets?
- Online at Computicket. Print @ Home tickets are available
- Direct Booking Link Button Computicket
- Computicket Call centre 0861 915 8000
- All computicket outlets and at Shoprite / Checkers
- At the Door if tickets are still available
How Much are the Tickets?
Tickets are R200
All Computickets include a free lucky draw ticket entry.
N.B: Door Sales will be not be eligeable for prizes in the Lucky draw
Why pre buy a Computicket?
- You can print your Tickets at home on your computer if you wish
- You get free entry into the Lucky draw worth over R16000
- Only Computicket Holders are eligeable for the Lucky Draw
- By the Time the Festival comes around you will have ‘Paid For Tickets‘.
Whats on the Blues Menu?
- 14 of South Africa’s Top Blues & Rock Bands on the Big Stage
- Top class quality 40,000 watt outdoor sound rig form Sound on Stage
- State of the Art Lighting
- Hillcrest Quarry an awesome place and one of the most dramatic outdoor venues in SA
- Vibrant food and refreshment stalls and plenty of outside bars
- Plenty of free and secure off street parking including disabled facilities.
- Lucky Draw for a Fender Guitar, Paul Bothner Voucher & Combustion Technology Cash Prize worth over R16,000
- Free entrance for children under 12 years old (must present some form of ID)
Right, I’ve got tickets, but how do I get there? Click on MAP